Acquisition and development of receptive (listening and reading) and productive (speaking and writing) communication skills through both guided and autonomous activities, relating to relevant situations of daily experience.
Acquire a good level of communication skills and knowledge of the German language at level B1, especially as regards the understanding of scientific texts.
The teaching aims to:
- provide students with the basic notions of German grammar (Level B1)
- provide students with a general understanding of scientific terminology.
- introduce issues relating to the particular meaning of scientific terms.
- make students acquire the ability to correctly understand the contents of a scientific article.
- develop students' ability to update themselves by reading and understanding international scientific publications in German.
Acquisition of basic language use.
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where she lives, people she knows, and things she has.
- Can interact with other people in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
A1 level skills in detail: the student will be able to -
introduce himself simply and use basic greetings.
tell where he and others are from and give a basic description of his city.
talk simply about family and colleagues, describing their appearance and personalities.
discuss clothing at a basic level and ask sales clerks simple questions about it.
talk about favorite foods and make simple orders for take-out food.
talk about daily activities and arrange meetings with friends and colleagues.
describe current weather conditions and suggest activities according to the weather forecast.
talk in general terms about his health and describe common medical symptoms to a doctor.
describe the location of his home and give simple directions.
talk about his hobbies and interests and makes plans for fun activities with friends or colleagues.
complete basic transactions at a
A1 level skills in detail:
hotel, including checking in and checking out.
discuss common products, make basic purchases and return faulty items.
Optimal A1, München, Langenscheidt 2006. Kursbuch und Arbeitsbuch
Elena Bruno, Raffaela Franch, Deutsche Grammatik,Torino, Il Capitello, 2004
Dizionario Tedesco - italiano, Duden Verlag
lessons and exercises
It is an interview and a check on the program carried out, based on the study files. Prepare a personal presentation with as many topics as possible during the course. In addition bring 20 pages taken from the Schubert Verlag online site Übungen, level A1, notebook with words, filled in dossiers. For grammar the short German grammar of Annette Neise is recommended in PDF on internet.
- Goethe-Institut - Esercizi, materiali online e test – Livelli A1-A2, B1 B2, C1-C2.
- Deutsche Welle, Deutschkurse nach Niveaustufen.
- Schubert Verlag - Livelli A1-C2.
- Kompass Deutsch - Livelli A1-B1.
- Deutsch im Internet: Grundstufe (A1-A2) – Mittelstufe (B1).
- Radio D: Esercizi di ascolto Livelli A1-A2.
- Babbel, Einfach Deutsch online lernen.